C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:52:00 -0600
We're located in Grand Forks North Dakota, and I personally know what
restraining orders are, but I don't have deep knowledge in them or the
process of attaining them.  We would love to know if the husband would have
any grounds of attaining one against the attendant.  According to me,
attendants are similar to my lawn people, and I feel I would only have the
right to terminate them, and I would probably look silly wheeling into the
courthouse to get a restraining order on the guy on the lawn mower.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net