C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 20:19:42 -0800
The president is creating a tremendous debt that all our kids will inherit.
I think it's quite clear that whoever is in office, left, right or center,
will spend money on whatever their cause is. we need to be spending money
for education, health care for elderly and PWD, rebuilding the towns that
got hit by katrina. I think it's safe to say that what is going on in Iraq,
needs to be done by the Iraqis, not by American troops.

Mag
Come visit my new store! http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/