C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:34:16 -0600
My friend's parents currently spend their winters in Arizona, and come back
here April - September (I think).  Both of her sisters live here in town
with their families, and I know that one is a nurse at the hospital.  She
also has a brother who lives in a nearby town.  They know about the
situation but I think they're not sure of what to do.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net