C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:03:34 -0500
I'm guessing that he's moderating new posts to make sure they're not
spammers.  Some list owners have had problems with spammers signing
on lists and posting spam after they were approved.  My guess is,
he's got the list set to pre-approve all posts, or at least the first
ones from new subscribers.

Kat