C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:29:59 -0700
what you call ostrich additude i call reality. the
science really does not support the non ostrich voiew
in my opinion. after working with computers 30 years i
know computer models are the results of the
assumptions that are put in and i honestly think the
assumptions that are made at the start are totally
bias and that gets the results that are wanted not
necessarily the facts. history supportys my cycle
beliefs a lot more than science supports you people
who think men will destroy nature. nature has cleaned
up the oil spills of every tanker sunk in world wars,
has cleaned up two nuclear bombs and much more that
could be listed. we are going to destroy nature. who
are you kidding?
by the way do you know why greenland was named
greenland?  but i digress.

=== message truncated ===