C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 19:58:08 -0500
Hi Gang,

    I am back from Arlington (the second trip inn 2 weeks. An MRI revealed a
hairline fracture of the femur and the upper condyl of the left leg. They
opperated on her Wednesday and inserted a pin from the femur to the upper
condyl. Surgery went fine considering she is 93. My brother and I decided
she is addctedd to attention and will do anything to get attention., By the
way, my brother has a growth in the ggenital region and will be biopsied as
sooon as the infection in the region is cleared up in 2 weeks. This is
partly duee from the stressed. Oh yes, one the way up, Joyce and I ran up on
an accident and a  body was laying across the road. A little more to
"sweeten" the trip!!!

Bobby