From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 14:41:00 -0500
I agree.  Although I can read them, I don't have the patience to do so and
also feel that it isn't necessary to have to put up with it since you can
choose to send your messages in plain text.  So they get deleted.  I may
have missed something interesting, but I get enough stuff that is formatted
properly that I don't need the mime stuff.

Kris