AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emilie Ngo Nguidjol <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:20:12 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Hi Wilmot,

How are you and the watoto (kids)?

Like you, I wondered about a number of things when I read about this
program. Would the borrower treat the borrowed person the way one would
tread any other borrowed item (e.g a book) from the library? Would the
borrower be responsible for the person? Could the borrower read the
person before bedtime, or during other intimate and very private
activities?

Whatever the answers, I see a lot of potential in this service.

Have a good day