VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:52:56 -0400
I recommend the Dell Latitude D600.  That's the one I use at work.  If you
travel with your laptop, it's very nice to have because it's skinny and
lightweight, and I haven't had any problems with it despite using it 8 hours
a day for the last nine months.  It has a small screen, but if you don't
need screen enlargement, who cares about the screen size, right?  Don't know
what they cost because I didn't buy it, but there's my two scents.