VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:46:42 -0500
Hi Rachel,
I graduated from grad school this past August, and almost all my classes
required the use of blackboard.  I had no trouble with it, though I was
using Window Eyes, not JAWS.  I have no idea if JAWS would or would not
work, but my experience using both screen readers is that things that work
well with one screen reader usually work well with the other, with the
exception of MS Powerpoint.  So I'd say give it a shot, and request
accommodations if you find it to be inaccessible.  Good luck.
Catherine Armstrong