VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 21:50:40 -0500
Only that that same persistant Open Book icon stayed in my add/remove
programs list when I tried to uninstall it once, and of course it would not
reinstall at that point.  This was not after that error message though.  I
don't even remember what the problem I was having with Open Book was; only
that I needed to uninstall it for some reason.  I called tech support, and
they walked me through manually deleting whichever file it was that
remained, and then I could get Open Book to install again.  That's what I
would recommend.  Puzzling... good luck.Catherine Armstrong