VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Séverine Renard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Séverine Renard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 04:30:53 +0200
Hi Listers,
I have tried to listen to stories on the GCN.com Website, but even though I have Flash installed and enabled, I could
not get the stories to be read. Since Andrew Kirkpatrick was just answering another question on the list about Flash
Macromedia, I asked him about that site. He said the content is not accessible is it is, but that it could be easily
remedy. He told me to ask myself to the webmaster as that yould have more impact. I shall do it but if other people
wish, feel free. Now, Mark said that the speech was very good, so I guess he managed to hear it. How did you do? Did
others succeed? I use Jaws 6.2 and Flash 8.5, I think. Here is the contact info for the Post-Newsweek: The site lists
Thomas Temin as the editor in chief: [log in to unmask]

All the best, Severine

    Send comments on list operation to
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]