VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Domenick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:23:24 -0400
An image file is a compressed data file. What you need to do is when you
want to burn something - data, music, video - you select that format
from Nero Express. menu. If you are copying regular files for example,
not music, video, etc. you select 'make data cd' and follow the wizard.

You may want to update your Nero 5 software. Follow this link for the
free update
http://ww2.nero.com/nero6/enu/Update_Nero_Burning_ROM.html