ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 06:14:29 -0600
Just think what the neighbors will say when these folks start hanging out
over at your place Fridays and Sundays. Lawdy lawdy lawdy, they'll think
you're druggies yourself. Wouldn't that be great?  Praying to that end so
they can see Christians aren't the pressed collar, high and mighty, goodie
two shoes that sit next door with one brow raised looking over the picket
fence, but rather tossing a rope out to them in the life boat with your own
life saver wrapped around your neck.

Brad

At 10:43 PM 11/30/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Monday, Sandy and Big Everett, my youngest son, went out to the car to go
>down the street to my sister's Christian school.  Sandy does music with the
>kids on Mondays and Wednesdays.  The next door neighbors are all druggies.
>There apparently was some domestic violence and a neighbor called the
>police.  They arrested the husband and, although we haven't learned why yet,
>they took all three of the children into protective care.  Sandy and Everett
>were sitting in our circle driveway in the front of the house as the police
>started carrying the children to the car.  The first one was probably 3 or 4
>and began screaming inside the police car at of fear.  The oldest is Josh.
>He is 7 and comes over here to our house to play once and awhile and he is a
>nice little guy.  Sandy and Big Everett were very disturb by what they saw.
>The mother later came to our house and wanted Gretchen to legally get
>custody of her children and then she would take them and run away with them.
>Desperate and frightened people.  I hate to say it, but we, the church,
>aren't doing enough.  The devil is robbing people right out from under our
>noses.
>
>Phil.
>

>Victory Isn't Something You Have; It Is Who You Are.
>www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

Brad

   Looking for an item or want to sell an item? Place your FREE classified
at: HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!