ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2005 22:25:32 -0600
Last week, my Red White And Blue dot org website crossed over the 250,000
hits mark.  That website started in December of 97 so it isn't that many
hits or what might be consider in any way, a high volume website.  Of
course, most of the people visiting that site are blind.  The counter, by
the way, only records when people bring up the front, or home, page.  I have
a back door counter which gives me a total break down of all hits on every
page each month.  If I added all of those hits up, because many people do a
search on google, for example, and click directly into a page without ever
going to your home page, I very likely would have over a million hits rung
up by now.  I had a website on CRL.com for a year or so before I registered
the domain name.  The first time I registered the domain name of red white
and blue dot org, it cost me 250 dollars for two years.  Now you can
register domain names for as little as 10 bucks a year.  Man!

Phil.

Where there is pain, there is belief.  Truth has no pain.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com