ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:17:28 +0000
Father in Heaven thank you for loving, loving Pat thank you that you will keep her and give her your peace that surpasses all understanding.  Thank you for healing her and taking away the pain and the cause of the pain.  Thank you for allowing her to get everything done that she needs to and that the visit will be a great one.  Thank you Jesus inyour precious name we pray Amen

--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.