ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 03:40:31 +0000
Father in Heaven thank you for your love for Amy and her boyfriend.  Thank you that you know where you would have them to be.  I thank you that you will speak to both and they will know it is you speaking so they know what they shoudl do.  In your precious name I pray mane

--
When Satan is knocking on your door.  Simply say, "Jesus could you get that for me?"
Karen Carter '74