ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:44:16 -0400
You are most welcome, Vicki.  Yes, it is a powerful concept, and at
times in our lives when there are circumstances which seem to be
drying up our souls, this is when God is right here with us, picking
us up and giving us the drink of Living Waters by His very own
Spirit. I was reminded that no matter how far He may seem from me, He
is right in the midst of my situation, ministering that drink.  I
have been many times blessed by Psalm 139.  Thank you for bringing it
to my attention once again.

Helen