ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:14:51 +0000
I don't really know I would think they would be but that is just my wanting to think that the blind are included in the ADA scope of things.  But usually we are not.  So don't be surpriesed if they are not. I hope they are though.
--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74