ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 02:12:02 +0000
That is true.  It is like when some one says certain things and people think they are taling dirty and they could mean the complete oposit.  It is all in the receiver in how they take it and it does not matter how I take it because we are all different.  Say a sentence in a group of people and everyone has their own interpretation.
--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74