C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 19:57:55 -0400

Hey Kat, I'm finally back from OT conference 2 weekends ago and a school
reunion last weekend.  I'm pooped but, thanks to the wonders of laptops can
relax and send email.
A big whew to you even with the extra work you have to do.
Tampa is about 2 hours away depending on which part you are in.  My sister
will hopefully be down at that time and we'll be heading south. It's a great
time to come down, the weather usually really nice between the hurricanes!!

Beth t.