C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 22:46:14 -0800
Oh yes, I know about those evals,my dad would rather spend the money on a
laptop than pay for a private evaluation.  i think it's too bad they charge
so much, and it's also too bad that medicaid only pays $300 for one.

What is also bad, is how medicare, medicaid will pay for an indoor
wheelchair, that's like giving an amputee legs but if they were to say if
you break your prosethic legs doing something outside, we will not pay to
repair them. *banging head on brick wall*

Come visit my new store! http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/