C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:17:18 -0600
Christine,

It's always nice to meet those interested in AAC.  The Disability Institute
at Temple University operates ACOLUG, which is open to anybody.

To subscribe to ACOLUG, you simply follow these instructions below:

1. Send an email to [log in to unmask]

2. Leave the subject line blank.

3. In the body of the message type: subscribe acolug yourfirstname
yourlastname (example: subscribe acolug sara feucht).

4. Send the message.

5. You will receive a Command Confirmation Request email. Reply, leaving the
subject the same. In the body of the message type the word ok.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net