C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:39:02 -0400
The best we can do is offer advice and knowledge of resources.  But you
need to tell us just exactly what you want to achieve and what resources
you have.  What do you hope to accomplish?  What have you done to reach
your goals so far?  Are you on your own or do you live with your family?

By the way, I'm Kat, a list admin and welcome to the list. :) I'm in my 50s
and live in NC and am a fulltime HRIS analyst.

Kat