C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:20:39 -0600
Mark,

Welcome aboard!  I'm Kendall, 44 with mild CP mostly affecting my right
leg and fine motor coordination, and left hemiplegia from an acquired
brain injury secondary to hydrocephalus.  Is LVN a Licensed Vocational
Nurse?

Kendall Corbett

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950