C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:06:59 EDT
Greetings all-

I am sorry that I Have not written in soooooo long. I have had continuing
health problems seconday to atheatoid cp, sleep depravation, depression, the
usual.  I was wondering if anyone could send me the web address to access the
archives of C-Palsy.  I think that some of the experiences shared by adults with
CP on the list would be of great help in reliving some of the stress that is
parilizing my medical team.

PS, my classes are going great for once and I have compleeted 2 interviews to
use in my "Project for Chronic Healthcare and Disability" that will serve the
Pocatello Idaho disabled, chroniclyill, and provider population.  YES!

***Would you please e-mail your responce to me privetly ([log in to unmask]) as I
don't have enogh time/energy to scan through all of the digest material***

Thank you all so much.  I will try to do better at keeping in touch
.
Anee Stanford
360 S. 4th Ave #226
Pocatello ID 83201