From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:12:24 -0500
Hi Rich.

I have both at work, and I installed Window-Eyes with the DEC Access 32
synthesizer rather than Eloquence or the Microsoft SAPI speech.  The DEC
Access 32 is in my opinion the best that Window-Eyes comes bundled
with.  It's not quite as nice as the JFW Eloquence, but it isn't bad.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 10:56 PM 2/28/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Since I have them both on the same computer, its a shame that I can't make
>window-eyes use the jfw eloquence.  I guess that would be to easy.  Are
>there any other solutions other than dectalk or something similar?
>Rich

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]