From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:02:45 -0500
Hi.

I never could get used to paddels at all.  I tried for about six months and
finally gave up.  However, I have one of the MFJ keyboard keyers that I've
been quite fond of.  At one point I had loaned it out to a friend who had a
little too much arthritis to use a straight key, and figuring he was going
to have it for a long time, I bought another one.  He surprised me and gave
it back about six months later, so it ended up in my sister's ham shack
instead.  Of course, she only works SSB, but she has it if she ever changes
her mind.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 12:28 PM 3/1/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>I have had a vibroplex that I got with my MFJ keyer back in the late 70's.
>Other than I wish the metal base were a bit heavier, it is a nice paddle.
>It is iambic, but I don't use the iambic functions very much, as my old
>paddle wasn't and I just never got used to the mode B iambic keying that my
>keyer and the TS-2000 have.
>
>Steve, K8SP

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK