From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 06:50:07 -0800
Hi
    Well even full price it sounds like a good deal.  I'm in college right
now so I'm counting my pennies, or I'd go for it!  I've always had a
preference for Kenwood.  By the way does it have direct frequency entry, or
do you have to scroll to the frequency like the icom I use now?
    That's pretty cool about WZ1K being part of your club too !
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K

God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.

http://funhamradio.bloki.com