From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:21:05 -0500
Hi.

I love mine.  I've found it to be very handy for adjusting my antenna
tuner.  I plan to get the TW2 also, but will have to get past the heating
season.  The Energy companies have their guns in our backs, you know...

By the way, I like HRO because their web site is much more accessible than
the AES site.  Over the years, I've bought a lot of stuff from AES, but
I've found lately that if I have questions about the products that I am
considering, the guy on the other end of the phone usually can't answer them.

My mother doesn't live real far from the New Castle, Delaware store, so
that's probably the biggest inducement to buy from HRO.

The one other store that I have to put a plug in for is The Ham Station,
because they are the one store that is willing to truck all the way out to
Rochester, NY for our hamfest, and besides Dan is a nice guy.  I think that
sometimes I don't mind paying a little more for something if it benefits
the local area.  I always used to support the local stores when we had
them, for that reason.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK