From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:02:18 -0800
Hi
    Well I don't think we ever dealt with the ones in Austin.  We usually
used the one in Florida.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://path-to.net/fhrp
Please join my spam free E-Mail list at the following link.
http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.

http://www.crosswalk.com

My personal web site can be found at the following link.
http://path-to.net/fhr