From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:30:21 -0400
For Sale, In Very Good Shape,
Super Antennas MP1 _PortableAntenna System With _Lots Of Extras!
     Includes, Original Equipment,
1, telescopic antenna,
2, 40-10meter coil with adjustable cover and locknut,
3, Standard Base Rod to go between coil and mount,
4, Mounting Bracket including 3/8/24 to Coax Female connector,
5, Adjustable C Clamp for Securing Mounting bracket,
          Plus, These Extra Accessories!
1, MP80, 80meter coil,
2, Super Antennas Tripod Mount With Legs,
3, FT817 Bracket With Atatching Screws,
4, Mobile Kit with 4ft stainless whip & 2ft Base Rod.

Sorry, No Original Boxes, Paperwork, Or Counterpoise;
But The Units Will Be Carefully packaged and shipped/insured,
For $145 Cont US, DX Shipping Extra:
This System Is One Of The Most Blind Friendly I've Ever Encountered,
You'll find you can actually tune it for max signal to noise ratio,
and be in the SWR and Actual Radiating ballpark.
Please contact me off list,
my email is
and my cingular Wireless phone,
which is the best way to get me this week, as it's a _very busy one,
is 7065995413, between 10AM&11PM EDT Please.
Thanks, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu