From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:52:40 -0600
You mean the person who answered the phone said they didn't have it...which
usually means that they don't know about it, or havent bothered to
check....when you deal with large stores that stock thousands of different
products, sometimes its pretty hard to get someone who knows about very
specific products on the phone...usually better to go into the store and
find it yourself or have a face to face with a salesman from that
department.
Granted though, they may well not have the item..but its just so hard to
believe phone personnel at big stores...i have many times called somewhere
asking about something and they say either they have never heard of it or
that they do not have it...and then, upon going to the actual store, they
have whole isles full of such items.
lol
73
Colin, V A6BKX