From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:27:48 -0400
Here in Detroit any stations that have gone HD have talked about it all
the time.  It is Radio One, and Greater Media, and Infinity, nothing Clear
Channel in this area has gone HD as of yet, and who knows if they will or
not, but Clear Channel owns a lot of stations in the Detroit Area, many of
which have been really successful before they were bought out by Clear
Channel.