From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 05:10:11 -0500
Speaking of on-line chat sites for the blind I would like to invite
everybody to join us on the best on-line chat site for the blind,
for-the-people.com. We're 5 years old and getting better with lots of
activities. To submit an application go to:
http://www.for-the-people.com
And click on the join link.

Gary

Gary Jackson    KK5GE