AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER W VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:58:04 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Thanks Devine, for your feedback.I acknowledge the macabre intention of
Western powers to continue to subjugate and exploit us ad infinitum. We
are not going to give them the leeway forever. Our eyes can now see
further than the NKRUMAHS AND THE LUMUMBAS did. Let's us tell these
looters what the game plan should be. They need our oil, our coltran,
our cocoa, our cotton, our timber etc to feed their industries. Let's
tell them through negotiation, and if need be, by having recourse to
any other means necessary, that this game ought to be fair.

You asked what the way forward is:

* First we must all agree that the present game plan(econ, pol,
diplomatic,etc) does not serve the interests of Africa
*Secondly, we must jettison our trivial differences and talk frankly to
one anthter about the modalities for change in Africa.
*Last but not least, we must map out a strategy to extricate ourselves
from neo-colonial domination in all its forms.

Remember: Pessimism is a lethal mindset!
Have a great day Devine.
[PETER VAKUNTA]