VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
George Cassell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:33:50 -0800
Thanks so much for your help, Ibby.  It was very much appreciated!
Following your detailed instructions, I was finally able to locate and
change the appropriate settings, to get Jaws to quit switching accents on
me.  Without your help, I would never have been able to locate and access
those hidden menus on my own.

Again, thanks so much for your invaluable assistance.  You've helped me to
retain my sanity, what little there is of it left these days!  <Smile.>

Best always,

-- George