VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:10:57 +0100
From:
George Bell <[log in to unmask]>
As someone who runs and moderates a number of lists, such as
guispeak, access-uk, JAWS-UK, Program-l, etc., may I
recommend Freelists.org.

It free, and there are no adverts.  Administration is also
very easy, since it uses Encartis list software.

George Bell.