VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:21:37 -0400
7bit
From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
There is an ATT lending library in Pennsylvania, though I don't know if
non-Pennsylvania residents could use it.  Also, in my experience of using
their services, their products are very out-of-date and work minimally if at
all.  Sorry to not have cheerier news.
Catherine Getchell