VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:39:08 -0500
From:
Michael Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Some questions:  First, are you using a recent version of JAWS?  If he
has a popup blocker going, have you disabled it?  Otherwise, one thing
you might try is when you come to one of these links, route JAWS to PC
and then press Control plus Slash on the number pad and see if that
doesn't work.
Michael