VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 09:03:42 -0400
7bit
From:
Stewart Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Judy,
I too have a letter that is addressed: "To whom it may concern" and states
pretty much the very same thing as Kelly's.
My neuro-othomologists wrote it on his letter head and I have been using it
without any problems since 1991.  When I file my State and Federal Tax
returns I always include a copy for the blind exemption.

Stewart