VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:52:06 -0700
From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Sherry,
I think your husband is on the right track. You can easily control how
much Epoxy is applied, and it tends to stay put better then adhesive
dots. It also dries hard so it isn't sticky to the touch over time like
some tactile products. Be sure to clean the surface of the button with
alcohol so that any oil from fingers is removed. Of course being careful
not to get any alcohol on the rest of the phone.

Take care,
Terri

Terri Hedgpeth
Academic Research Professional