VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 12:26:42 -0700
7bit
From:
Claude Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Is this a good idea to do, until WE 6 or JFW 8 comes out?

Claude Everett
everyone has a disability, it's just that some, are more aware of it than
others.
American by chance, Californian by choice
"We do not need pity, nor do we need to be reminded that we are vulnerable.
We must
be treated as equals, -- and communication is the way we can bring this
about."
Louis Braille  (1841),        (1809 - 1852)