VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:39:08 -0400
7bit
From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Jeff,
Yes, the Braille Lite can be used as a display for a computer with JAWS.  I
have never set that up, though, so I'm not sure how to do it.  It also may
make a difference whether it is just a standard Braille Lite or a Braille
Lite Millennium.  As to your second question, holding the space bar and
pressing dots 1, 4, 5 and 6 (the th sign in grade 2) will bring you to the
help file, which has all the commands listed.  You probably knew that, but
just in case...  Freedom Scientific also makes Quick Reference guides, which
you could probably download from their website.  Hope this helps.