VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:46:38 -0700
From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
My guess is that he upgraded his adobe from 7.0.5 to 7.0.8, The adobe
7.0.8 seems to have issues in the accessibility part of the reader. If
possible, he might try restoring his system to a date prior to the
install of the upgrade, or see if he can get the older version of adobe
reader 7.0.5

I recently served on a proposal review panel and could not read any of
the PDF's on my machine at work. I fought with the problem for a couple
days, and quite by accident I learned the source of the problem when I
tried opening one of the PDF's on my PC at home. My home machine had the
older version of reader and the files opened fine and were easy to read
and access. While this guy's problem may be a little different, I would
still try the older version to see if that solves the problem.

Dr. Terri Hedgpeth
Academic Research Professional
CUbiC #376, iCare
(480) 727-8133 V