C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:25:39 -0800
Rayna is absolutely right, Anthony. abusers often try to isolate their
victims so nobody finds out.  Just make sure YOU stay clear of this man, as
violent abusers will turn it on when feeling threatened.

Come visit my new store! http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/