C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:55:30 -0600
7bit
From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
I'm sure that everybody on the list knows this, both Kathy Jo and I use
Pathfinder communication devices to communicate with because we have
difficulties with our natural speech.  Our Pathfinders don't only assist us
in communication, they can also interface with computers, assisting us with
both general typing, mouse operations and other functions, which makes us
perfect candidates for various computer jobs, and according to my knowledge
Kathy Jo has done data entry and received positive reports.  I don't know
her current activities, but through her Pathfinder and other assistive
technology devices, she really has unlimited possibilities.

I think the majority of you know this also, but I work for the Prentke
Romich Company where we build the Pathfinder, and I'm in technical support,
and I also test the majority of new products, and I must say without my
communication device, my job wouldn't be possible for me to do.  Most
importantly, I do enjoy my job :)

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net