C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:57:04 -0800
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
it is fine with me to block attachments, kat.
attachments are a bit of a problem to me.
if deri and bobby agree, just do it and let everyone
know that no attachments are going to come thru.
as to meir, i really do not know what his status is. i
have just a bit on my mind lately and have not did
much other than glance at the emails coming thru.