Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Clarence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 17:49:20 -0400
---Hi Folks,
There isn't any reason why you can't run a vertical without radials.  If you
are willing to live with the lower efficency.  Back in the 70s, I ran a
vertical without radials.  I made contacts.  I probably would have made more
with the proper ground system.  The point here is that almost anything will
radiate, if you can get the power into it.  Some configurations work beter
than others.  One more thing, if you don't have any antenna, you can't make
contacts.
73s,
Clarence