AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
PETER W VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:00:31 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

If he is dead, and I have the gut feel he is, then Africa should ready
herself for another 20 years of wanton bloodletting.
How sad!!
PETER